March 21, 2013

#152 : 2013's last outing with WeiYee.

kayyy
I'm gonna talk about the last outing with my beloved weiyee before she going back to Taiwan of this year
she's coming back next year March. miss her to the max!
guess what, the friendship between me and her is more stronger after a reconciliation 
it's a long story to talk about the argument between two of us
guys you may lose hope that I surely wont share the content at here as well
we both just reconciled for two days then went out together (21 Feb)
I think the outing should be said is a farewell to her
not everything going smoothly before the day I out with her
mom said I got too many activities plus she strongly disagree I out with her after school
yeaa true. I know my mom's pattern
that's why I seldom request to go out especially out after school
but at last, I succeed begging her yayyyyy :D


3pm something, Chris picked me up to sunway for a movie
the whole day using weiyee's new baby (camera) instead using mine :)


Mcd before the movie


random selca lol **winkkkk ;)
the movie of the day was again I love HK
Chris and weiyee were not watching yet so accompanied them watch together
after the movie joined YuanQi them, we went to Daiso to buy hair chalks
since i didn't play before so decided to have a try at toilet lol


guess what, there was a maid kept asking me applying different colour lol
 she was kinda annoying ishhhhh :p


tadaaaaaa~ the result! :D
only did my bangs instead my whole hair as hair chalks required wet hair only easier to colour


the full body shoot, coordinate of the day :)

second round, steamboat as our dinner! (Y)


the food of there is quite a lot
but too bad the seafood is not fresh. tolak markah lol


spot the guy with black coat? He is Ben's cousin
he looks damn alike Jay Chou omggg? O.O


seriously the atmosphere is not as well as I expected since Ben's cousins joined us
felt strange and awkward 


I was be forced to go back before 9pm but it was impossible although Chris drove with very fast speed
reason : the boys walked with slow motion to go the parking at almost 9pm 
damn them lol hahhahahah


that's all. bye ~ xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment