March 14, 2013

#150 : Chork Yat, CNY

Ohhaiyooo :D 
still got PJPK exam tmr but I consider it was already over 
just ignore the useless test, I'm not going to school tmr
it is a must to rest at home sufficiently!
just a little first term exam, I take it super serious to prepare
stay up every night, carry the books every moment.
damn exhausted! 
but it's worth to sacrifice since I feel kinda confidence to score some subjects lol
yeaaaa, some only due to I knew the chapters will be coming out at last minute
really have no enough time to prepare especially my economy test 
I hate my teacher didn't enter the class to tell us what topics will be coming out arghh

as what I promised, I'm back after exam over! :D
here is a belated topic about my chork yat (first day of CNY) 10th Feb
I know right, I've delayed this post for super super super long time lol
sorryyyy **wink ;)


my surname 曾 (Y), the nicest angpau ever of 2013's
but too bad, it's not the biggest angpau lol


how can CNY without the scrumptious snacks :D


wore the cheongsam which bought from GuiLin :)
I've worn all the cheongsams that mommy bought for me. 
so bored if I re-wear those in coming CNY
perhaps I should look for the nice cheongsam at BeiJing soon :D 
(countdown-ing for my BeiJing trip Whaoooo!)

home after back from bian nian, brought my puzzle along  from KL to occupy my spare time
just a day I finished all.
so that's mean the following days I bored to death at hometown without going out to bian nian
sighhh


< 3


almost every year CNY chork yat, my family seldom eat reunion dinner at outside
included this year too!
grandma (mom's side) be the chef for this year Awww :9999


see see! my grandma's shirt full of sweat
see how was she pay so much spirit on this reunion dinner. **Thumbs up!


makan makan makan :DDD

after the dinner after bathed, went to grandparents' house to play fireworks with my cousins (dad's side)


after that called it a dayyyyyyyyyyyy.
thx for reading! goodnight :*

No comments:

Post a Comment