January 6, 2013

#143 : day out with family x13

feel like to blog before going to sleep
HI, hoyan is here again! :D
so happy that could spend some time to blog, even a vain post zz
school has reopened for 3days. JUST THREE DAYS! 
the height of homeworks/assignments can be seen like a hill already lol -.- 
really can't imagine that the period when nearing SPM
My schedule is absolutely full!
school. homework. tuition. school. homework. tuition. school. homework. tuition. school. homework. tuition.
those words are always reminding me that I must to do everyday without fail
as busy as a bee? sighhh. =X

30th December (Sunday)
no shopping but out to have scrumptious seafood as lunch at Sekinchan with family
I miss the seafood of there so badlyyyyyyy!
miss the shark soup. miss the crab. miss the fish maw Awww :3


almost an hour sat in the car


the juice to quench :9
reached there at noon! yesssssss


#dad was busy playing his game when mom ordered.


#little videographer but not camera boy here lol


#and me Hiakkkk


#the recommended shark soup


#Chiu Chou Steamed Fish


#the recommended fish maw


#the sweet and sour crab


boy boy should show his thumb but not 'ok pattern' since the crab is very very nice. TRUST ME! it's truth :B

after lunch with them, suddenly got a call from my colleagues when on the way to back home
they asked me whether want to join them to play badminton
ON. that was my answer :D
I went straight to the dormitory without go back home
I wore slippers at the time actually. 
then I texted ah wah, should I wear sport shoes? he replied yes
I didn't bring my sport shoes! (hmmm or should be said I didn't have my own lol)
fortunately mom's shoes was in the car Whaooo
but if really dont have, i also nevermind coz I purposed go there to play play only HAHAAA


Hong's rackets. his weaopns as well! 


mom's shoes is so big :X


seriously I played for 15 minutes and rested 30 minutes for each game -.- omgg? hahha
I'm not a very very active person. got result is not bad already :P
In the end, hong joined the powerful players for rehearsal and me, ah wah resting at aside
#we two exhausted like hell lol
felt so good after sweating a lot
should have to play with them next time when during school holidays :D


No comments:

Post a Comment