January 16, 2013

#144 : Malacca trip - part 2

Urghhh, have no mood to face the books now
must release my moody by blogging
oh right, lets continue my super-belated Malacca day one part two post.
next destination after A Famosa was Jonker Street
Jonker Street, the place that i won't feel strange the most 
since I went there last two years ago and during school holiday as well.  dont remember? check it out!


Didn't take a lot pics at Christ Church (red house) as I exhausted to smile in front of the camera lol -__-


i love malacca, especially Jonker Street! :D


you must see the Lao Qian Ice Cafe aka San Shu Gong once you stepped in  Jonker Street.
 without doubt? yessss. 
the cafe is also the place to let me quenched my thirsty and rest awhile :9


-pic stolen from google lol-
did you taste this Durian Cendol before? you must to try if you're durian lover!
is it taste good? OF COURSE! Awwww
after that, walked the street :)


baby boy's chocolate flavor egg-shaped ice cream ^^v


#TakeANote : before the day I traveled Malacca, I searched what must to eat at Jonker Street
the result was I should try durian puff! Bernard suggested me too
without question, I've paid attention to look for durian puff lol hehee


before I saw durian puff, I found this durian crispy roll and spring roll.


daddy bought some. Yummmm! :9


oh yessss! finally durian puff appeared 


Took a bite and the durian cream started to ooze out from the puff. 真的很好吃 (Y)


#likeaboss


satay fish ball. I dind't eat as I'm not spicy lover


Baked Quail Egg, its taste just so so only.


this is not bad :D


sunset, we went back to hotel 


#if I were a boyyyyyyy zz


sis with the comfort room and beds


spot the foods on dining table? 
yeaa, dinner of the night was those foods filled full our stomach
TakeANote : well, mom purposed to have nyonya food dinner at Jonker Street
but too bad, we randomly bought/ate a lot snacks and the stomach was half full
so hunting nyonya food will be the next target of next time at Malacca! Heheee


I didn't drink but captured lol. 
That's all of the day one and please stay tuned for Malacca trip day two. Nighttttt babes!

2 comments:

  1. the quail eggs looks tantalizing weih! That time I also want to buy but need to wait very long, glad you say it was so-so only hahaha. now i wont regret :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaaa, its taste is like normal fried egg lol

    ReplyDelete