January 23, 2013

#145 : random x20


like really a week a new post lol.
yo what's up man! bring a vain post again
a lot short posts combined in one. 

first day of new year, 2013
went to Mid Valley to buy myself a new watch



yes, I bought this at last :)
found this at Momoe shop. This watch is kinda special
no need to punch, no need to buckle, but have to lock the screw when every time you wear
thus, must to look out of the screw whether it is lost when wearing it out 

next topic : 
9th January, as usual went to tuition
YanNi (KD4 babe) went to
so long didn't see her. hmmm maybe 6months and above?
unexpected she suddenly took out a present from her bag to me (there's my belated present)
I was like 'harrr *shyyyy! lol' > <
I didn't bring bag to tuition. (usually I just bring a file)
I don't want to put the present on the table or under my chair (like showing off lol)
luckily Ginice is in front of me, I straight to put in her bag and wait for the tuition over only take it out
*so pandai I'm HAHAH


The present that she gave Awwww :D terima kasihhhh!

skip :
aunt presented me some money to but myself a present that I like
I wanna buy a new watch which is absolutely for wearing to school
and Ice Watch is my choice!


I want to get a sharp colour watch! *,*
but.... too bad :(
some of my classmates got red, orange, yellow and white colour watch
ishhhh! those are my flavourite and the sharpest colour in those10 colours T_T
I don't feel like to have same colour with them, so that I looking for others colour like purple and pink
and guess what? 
when I went to search the watch, purple was out of stock and pink was not as nice as I expected
hmmm :/


but lastly lastly I met this classic watch! Awwww :DD
it's my first green watch lol 
it looks politely when I'm wearing it Hehee :3
something to share here, yesterday I wore it to school
my classmate, Anne saw me wearing this watch and shouted loudly 'hey watch yang same jer with me leh'
LOL. I know right HAHAHA, I saw she wore before too.

next :
she came back from Taiwan last Monday
when I was enjoying my beauty nap, someone suddenly woke me up
I thought that was my mom but nope! was weiyee and jesline lol
they both visited me without telling me when they came and reached
pandai sangat - -zzZ
she brought some souvenirs to my family and my belated birthday again as well
Thanks! :)


and today is her red-letter-day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY fatty :3
went to 1U with aunt & aunt's bf and ah wah to shop awhile last last Sunday
meanwhile searching her present too
ah wah suggested me a lot what to buy for her
but his ideas are useless one lol HAHAA


I love this card. All of desserts in the front cover ♥


birthday sticky


a black pen with little shining crystals bought from S&J
before I bought this, she texted me must present her something that useful for her
perhaps this pen is suitable for you?


seterusnya, still remember that ah wah presented me a puzzle?
I started the first step touching this last week
*forgive me that I'm too busy, that's why so late only take out to play lol
*pics as talking*


*only 500 pieces there
what to describe this puzzle with a word? CHALLENGING! (Y)
yes is really!
there is no tip, no tip and no tip. The hardest puzzle ever I played! :D


I love the most with this part, no glue required!


every piece is as thin as I show in the pic
*imagine that no need to glue to stick with others piece also can take away randomly


the front


the back.

last topic :
following pics showing my 'talent' on designing my class's timetable board lol


organizational chart of 5Orbit ♥
TakeANote : looking forward to print my classroom tomorrow with the best classmates :D

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE.

2 comments: