January 28, 2013

#146 : Girls' gathering x6

Try my best to refresh the day's memories now lol (it happended two months ago)

if there's no mistake, the day (25th November) was Sunday
(I want to check whether is it Sunday or not but there's no last year calendar with me now lol)
daddy worked, the young stayed at home with doing nothing
how could I stand with the boredness at home?
thus, planned to yamcha with the smart girls at eleventh hour 

waited for Tiffany came to fetch me after done my haircut
maybe at 2pm something..
Guess what, when I was sitting in her car, I pretty surprised with her outfit
I just wore a singlet and pair of short pants but she wore dress! lol
I was like '' why so 'kua zhang'?''
She told me that she went church then straight to pick me up. Ah chehh ;b


we went princess Peiern's house first and that time she was skyping with Priscilla
then me and Tiff sure wont miss the chance to disturb the girls la :B
after that, we holding umbrellas to secret recipe
on the way we non-stop complaining the FREAKING HOT WEATHER (macam sekarang hot like hell -.-)


Tiff


Ern and me


Teatime :D


Tiff's tea


Ern's and my cappuccino


my NewYork cheese


Ern's chocolate cheese (If no mistake)


Tiff's oreo cheese

The pics of the day :-


the last minute driver, weiguang (Thanks for sent me back Hehee)


That's all of the day and Happy Holiday to the students :p Ciaooooo!


1 comment:

  1. I remember that time Ern laughed so loud at your new hair cut lolol. she so bad hahahaha. My god, the slices of cakes you three had looks seductive T.T

    ReplyDelete