February 6, 2013

#147 : Girls' gathering x7

19th December's post. WHAT A VERY SUPER SUPER SUPER LATE POST
yes I admit that I'm an ineffective blogger. never update on the spot sorry :/
I really have no time to blog even sit in front of my computer lol
Chinese New Year holiday is around the corner! my holiday mood has ON for so long ady!
I've started abandon my homework aside
and that's why I'm so relax blogging right now *winkkkk. Heheeeehe
maybe some of you had read peiern's blog about the day I out with her. 
if didn't? here you are: Girls Outing

since we have so long didn't meet up and always can't make the plan (outing) successfully
so I specially took a leave to date with her the day
like macam yes lol ..
fetched Ern along to 1Utama in the morning
while waiting for Jewel (sis's friend) came to join us, we went S&J to have a look
a lot Christmas hats, headgears, decoration stuffs and so on were selling at there
I'm a Christmas baby (I wonder how many time I've reminded I was born on christmas day lol), how come I never have my own Christmas hat!?
*like compulsory to have it LOLOLOL
at last, I bought myself a Christmas hat and some headgears presented to Ern, my sis and Jewel as Christmas present
after that we went to feeding room. 
we purposed to go toilet actually 
but since there's no one in the feeding room 
and we considered there's a good place to us capture to spend our leisure lol


my spring Christmas hat Awwww :b


after met Jewel, we separated in two gangs to shop
me and Ern almost finished loitering all the shop of there *like seriously
a lot big sales in end of the year!
we did a good decision shop at a good period lol


coverall pants, my big love! 
didn't buy on the day but mummy purchased for me on the next day I out with her :D
appreciated and I promised will wear it always!

our belly started 'sing loudly' afterwards
before the day we out, we discussed what to eat what to eat as lunch at night
(I always think what to eat before the meal time, by this way wont waste a lot time but I got some complains at the same time. They complained about me always ask what to eat and it's bothering to others. so sorry if really)


Fish & Co was our choice.


babe Ern


gorgeous Jewel


our drinks. my Lime Juice, Jewel's Iced Tea, Ern's Passion Fruit and my sis's Lemon Coke.


me and Jewel ordered the same food, Wild Mushroom Spaghetti.


Ern's USA Fish & Chips


sis's Grilled Fish with rice and fries

shopped again after fulled our stomach
around 4/5pm, we gathered at Coffee bean to gossip and enjoy our drinks


mine Double Chocolate and Ern's Mocha (if have no mistake lol)
guess what!? Jewel is a damn generous beauty! I'm not very close to her seriously
that was the second time I go out with her
she persisted want to treat us the drinks. Awww Thankyou so much dear
next time jie jie treats you back ;) Heheheee


*Ern's image lost! Hahaha


girls with their Christmas present I gave :)



we took taxi to home at almost 5pm
*here is a must thanks to Ern for paying the taxi fee :*



bought a new pink bag on the day!
it's waterproof bag, not so big but big enough to put my belongings (especially my big dslr) to go out :D
Thats all of the day!


btw! GONG XI FA CAI in advance to every chinese :D
ANGPAU ANGPAU mari mari home! 
祝蛇運沖天,福氣旺旺來!

No comments:

Post a Comment