December 24, 2011

#60 : Ellips Hair Vitamin.

I would like to share something here :) That's Ellips Hair Vitamin. I think most of you may know what's that since TV always show it. This is a product to care your hair and give your hair vitamin.


 I have been using Ellips Hair Vitamin over a week now. There are four colours of Ellips Hair Vitamin. Both have different function of themselves. For myself I have been using the Yellow colour of hair vitamin :) 

* Function of  Yellow :-
Smooth &Shiny 
The combination of Aloe Vera Oil, UV Protection, Pro Vitamin B5 and 
Vitamin A&E to moisturize, to provide nutrition and to make your hair 
smooth, manageable and shiny.


Tiny and adorable its look :3

How to use:
1. Shower and to wet/blow hair to half dry.
2. Open 1 or 2 capsule and squeeze liquid onto your palm.
3. Spread evenly throughout hair but do not apply on the roots.
4. Leave it to dry!

Conclusion: It's very good, my hair is always moisturized and never dry :D You should try this if your hair always dry or not enough vitamin. You can buy this at Watsons as there's promotion and sale quite cheap now.