February 28, 2013

#149 : CNY's Eve

is last day of February, now I only start posting about my CNY weeks lol
sorry for so late since I really have no time to blog
perhaps this is my last post before my first term exam starts
so please stay tuned for my other CNY posts :)

the day CNY's Eve (9th Feb)
majority every young and old was going back to hometown to celebrate with their dearest family
I was not excepted too.
that's why everyone sure scolding about the highway jam lol
I went back in the crack of dawn and guessed what?
I reached ipoh at noon -.-
imagined that how serious the highway jam sighh

had lunch at Tanjung Tualang before heading to relative's house to 'bian nian'




Sun Mee Fong Restaurant was our choice

 

there was just a family had lunch at there. and they were us lol


Tadaaaaaaa! ~ 
we just ordered steam prawn to fulfill our temporary hungry stomach.
(as we were going to have lunch again with my big family after that lol)


5 big prawns :DDD (Y)


#my status of the day was very bad. you may see from my pale face lol
just sat, gossiped, played awhile then we left to have second lunch 


Lian Fang Restaurant was my uncle's choice
it's located at beside the Sun Mee Fong Restaurant 


#boy boy with the cousins 


#I think this restaurant is quite famous at Tanjung Tualang area :O


those plates of prawn were not bad too :9 <3 p="">


this is a must to try this drink! it's called 文头浪. (sorry, idk what it's name in english lol)
it is something like ice jelly (Y)
#TakeANote : I sacrificed my fair skin to line up under the hottest weather just purposed to buy this
it's just rm3 for bungkus. cheap right? :)


#ootd. I haven't start to wear my new clothes due to it was just CNY's Eve 
hehhehee
btw I just prechased a few this year T_T


dear God, I haven't make a CNY wish. 
hmm, can you just bless me to get flying colours result for each every test? especially SPM examination
Thanks from the bottom of my heart! your truly, HoYan.   

2 comments: