August 3, 2013

#162 : Random x22

> 29th June 2013. Henna hand art experience


I had my first henna experience few months ago
I actually longing so long to try it and thanks god my school carnival has finally prepared a stall for it
the stall was in charged by Indian girls of course
and thanks them for this so perfect design
Love it so much ♥


before and after wash the henna
I thought it can totally remove all but who knows nope
it disappeared itself automatically like taking around a week time :)



(some pics on school carnival day)



> 3rd August 2013, high tea with mom and siblings


brought mom and siblings to dreamz bakery this afternoon for my so called 'high tea'
i know it should be called brunch 
ps : sorry for the low quality pics taken by samsung note


English Tea
beside that we've ordered a cup of cappuccino and mocha


Yam Layer and Japanese Cheese


Tiramisu and Hazelnut Layer


so love this pic but too bad it's not clear :/


I was carried a blue small recycle bag actually
it is my mom's souvenir from auntie Sheirly who got back from thailand :)



appology that I didn't talk much and make you guys bored and bored :(
btw I've put a new chatbox on my blog left side
leave me some comments if you're free! TQ

No comments:

Post a Comment