August 17, 2013

#163 : Raya Holiday @ hometown

Hi, hows your raya holiday so far?
mine is kinda good, hometown for few days and hang out with babe too!
but too bad, trial is around the corner, this just spoiled my holiday mood
and I promised myself must revise add maths today
but I think I eat my words, will be a farmer at dad's farm later lol haha
and tomorrow is my mom's b'day, probably wont touch my books anymore
damn me :(


so today topic is about the tasty food and the mural of my hometown, ipoh
ps : mostly pics taken with phone instead camera. sry for low quality :(



> 7th August, Western food at a considered not high class restaurant
I blogged before the food there, check it?
kay I finally had a look of this restaurant's name, Thum’s Western Food at Woolley Food Court! :)

this time we specially went back at night to treat our stomach with craving a long time western food there
as usual, the chef is never made us disappointed! 


top left - my black pepper lamb chop (taste so good!)
top right - sis's black pepper chicken chop (nice of course!)
below left - parents shared the humongous portion of Chicken Maryland (nice weih!)
below right - bro's burger special (bro showed me it got cheese inside and commented it's delicious too!)


so satisfied :DD
highlight again the price is damn cheap!
normally we have western food for 4/5 people would be over 90/100+ bucks
but we ordered 4 dishes only for 5 people just around RM50!! Awww 



> 8th August, Uncle is the chef!

had breakfast with my damn busy uncle
he's a chef, no weekend off day and even public holiday like CYN chork yat or chork yi
that's why it has been so long didnt out with him
so glad that he got holiday for few weeks when we got back to hometown


the only pic with him. ignore silly him hahhaaa
after breakfast we went to market to buy seafood
it was dad requested him to cook salted egg crab, he cant say no hahhahah


and guess what, although he's my uncle is a chef, I never seen him cook at home lol
he taught my dad how to cook as well
so lively in kitchen every evening when we were at hometown Aww (Y)


Tadaaa! the mouth-watering salted egg crab! <3 p="">
ps : sorry for low quality pic again




>9th August, Mixed fruits blended at 忠记兵如港大树头炸料粉 (Big Tree Foot ) @ Taman Hoover


Nice! :*


> 10th August, Mural at ipoh old town

newspaper has published about the mural at ipoh old town
I never been there before hence asked parents brought me there


bro vs me hahahahhaha


O.M.G! why my colour of upper part and lower part of body are very different -.-



so that's all of today. happy saturday everyone! ;) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment