January 1, 2013

#142 : Dad's b'day

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! :D
I'm still blogging 2012's post although is a new year beginning sighh
heyy, after my birthday post is my dad's birthday post turned Lol :p
his b'day is earlier than me for a week which is 18th Dec
15th December, me, sis and my mom decided to celebrate it at hometown with dad
thus I left work early to go back hometown with them
we didn't have special plan for him for year 2012 :X (the celebration was just having dinner with him)
but don't worry dad! 2013 is my last year of attending school.
I'll have my license after I graduated. 
I can drive, I can fetch you go everywhere, I can plan a great birthday celebration for you!
I just can't wait for it lol :3

after two hours journey, we reached and straight to have dinner
 we weren't having dinner at gorgeous restaurant but we had awesome food
I went there (sorry, Idk the name of the place or the restaurant) before when I was a child
and I still remember the food of there all are mouth-watering!! is really!
(Ipoh's food is always better and cheaper than KL's food)


down stairs full, so we sat at up stairs


guess what? up stairs has no people at all -.-


dad and mom
(those pics are taken by digital camera, hence maybe they are suck and blur :/)


you must try the Nescafe of there! bagus gila (Y)

are you ready for the delicious food? :D


mom's Penang chao guo diao, NICE


bro's America breakfast (there's always children's choice)


mine Fish and Chip


dad's Black Pepper Chicken Chop


and the last one sis's choice Lamb Chop


those dishes are very big and even I can't finish at all. 
the most important is the total price of the food is just rm40 something!! Aww :9
It's impossible to find out such cheap, tasty food at KL sighhh lol


happy new year once again! 
and shool reopen tomorrow, wish me luck please GOODNIGHT :)



2 comments:

  1. Wtf so cheap! Where is it? Tell me tell me hahaha. The food looks soooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yessssss those food are damn good! :9 at Ipoh, but i dont know where its location lol :X

    ReplyDelete