April 17, 2012

#91 : Make-up course ♥


DATE 15 April 2012 (Sunday)
VENUE Damasara Utama & One Utama
PARTNER Ginice Lim, Jesline Low, Mika
AIM Attended make-up course at Damasara Utama & Lunch at One Utama

Woke up around 5am. Too early right? Since I've backed to my hometown yesterday so had to rush back KL to attend my make-up course at 10 o'clock in the morning. 

Arrived 9.30am something and waited for Ginice Jesline Mika came. After they came of cause we went to register first :) 
  
They prepared our name stickers and stuck at our clothes. It was suitable for makeup artist to call our name :) 


The environment of there is super high class. Include washroom and kitchen :3


Around 16 students in a class :) 


Before the course started, we snapshotted :D


Firstly the makeup artist introduced makeup tutorial to us. After that only taught us how to make-up nicely. 



Before and After ♥

Foundation. Eyebrows. Eyeliner. Eye shadow. Mascara. Fake lashes. Lip Gloss. 
HEHE! Look different a lot? It was the simplest makeup that makeup artist taught :D  I afraid to draw eyebrows seriously actually! Lucky the makeup artist helped me a lot. 


I love my eyebrows ♥ (I mean after I drew my eyebrows)


Took a last photo at the course centre. That was my outfit of the day.


We took taxi to One Utama aim to have our lunch after that :) 

Had our lunch @ Wong Kok. 3pm something, parents came to fetch me back home. They praised my make-up look very nice :3 But guessed what!? My baby bro shocked at me and and asked me take off the fake lashes -.- 


A make-up bag, a false eyelash and a mascara were the organiser gave :)

Conclusion : The day was just like that.