April 13, 2012

#90 : day out with family x4

Make some short posts combine together here :) 

DATE 08 April 2012 (Sunday)
VENUE One Utama
AIM for some movies 

My partner of that day was PeiErn actually but too bad she suddenly can't accompany me. Thus, my sister be my partner last minute since her friends not going out with her also LOL. Thanks dad be our driver for fetching go and back. Around 10am arrived, we went to cinema for buying movie tickets. 


We watched two movies on the day. Which were WE NOT NAUGHTY and MIRROR MIRROR. About the movies :
i. WE NOT NAUGHTY - What a very poignant movie! The main point of the story is about examines the problems faced by parents with their children rebellious. Some parts in the middle of the movie are super touching! Especially a wayward daughter was crying like hell and kept telling ''mommy I like you. I like you. I like you..'' when cut bald hair by her mother. (If you've watched the movie, you'll understand what I'm talking about) *A pack of tissue was not enough for me to wipe my tears at the moment. LOL  It is a recommended movie! :D
ii. MIRROR MIRROR - It is a United States movie. This story is similar with '' Snow White and the Huntsman'' story. Of course some parts difference there are. I thought this movie is a very very nice but it is not really. Just normal :)


After movies, I ordered Pineapple, Chocolate Topping at Shimino Japanese Crepes. Purposed to try taste it :) Not bad. 


snapshotted before leaving :)


DATE 11 April 2012 (Wednesday)
VENUE Klang bak kut teh
AIM dinner?

Holiday today! :D No need awake in the crack of dawn. 11am only woke up. 4pm something, daddy brought us to Klang for dinner. (My family is crazy. Always 4 or 5pm something have our dinner :O) 


outfit of the day .


The day weather was super hot! Nowadays the weather everyday different. Today is sunning day tomorrow maybe raining day :/

Alright. End up here. Looking forward attending the make-up course on Sunday Whaoooo! :D