May 30, 2013

#157 : Shogun Buffet

checked my album just now
found out some pics that I haven't blog
so lets start!

16th March, exam was just over and also the week before Bernard's birthday
we out to date like finally as I always delay the date to out with him
his parents came to fetch my sis and I at 10am to Sunway for a movie
watched Warm Bodies before had buffet as our lunch
about the movie, some parts are funny and the ending is quite romantic :')


went Shogun for lunch afterwards
we actually don't feel like to shop so decided spend time to eat :9


just took some pic of the buffet food as the food was just so so.. :/


the spaghetti was disgusting, fortunately I didn't take a lot lol


the food I ate the most at there was scallop
but still prefer Tao's scallop is more delicious
if you ask me whether Shogun is nice
I would like to recommend you have Tao buffet is better than Shogun like seriously
kinda regret to go Shogun instead Tao :((


besides eat, we also had photo session Hehhe


In addition, there was an Animax Carnival holding at the ground flood of Sunway
full of people, damn crowd
just random walked awhile then had our dessert :9


Baskin Robbins ice cream fondue was our choice Awww!


I hate the staff gave me a lot yogurt and strawberry flavors -.-


again, snapshotted before left 


after sis's dinner, home sweet home




Take A Note :
shit guyss, I think I fail to make my blog interest
just like this post, I don't even talk a lot
I think I've lost my heart on blog T_T





No comments:

Post a Comment