May 26, 2013

#156 : ✈ BeiJing Trip Day2, 10th April

BeiJing Trip day II here you go!


The night before day 2 at Bei Jing was freezing night
The temperature was lower than 7°C
godddd, my first time be in such low temperature
I can't even have a good night sleep. Covered myself in the blanket tightly 
I was so regretted why didn't bring warm baby paste haihh
The night was just so hard to survive
I can't imagine how when I go a vacation during winter lol T_T
It was cold until I don't dare to get a shower.
**I don't even sweat at all, so don't think that I'm so dirty or smelly :p
As I didn't wash my hair so I tied braid
plus due to the second day will go challenge the Great Wall, the wind of there is very very strong
hence my choice to tie braid was definitely correct
In addition, I've posted my tied braid look on instagram
ZhiYing shocked that and asked is that me hahaha
well, to tie braid I only dare to do when I'm at overseas, like seriouslyy


 Before heading to the Great Wall of China, the tour guide brought us to the Jade factory instead. 
It is the biggest Jade Factory in BeiJing if I'm not mistaken


Of course there was at least a usher guided us inside and introduced their jade


the place where the worker carving into the hard jade


we also learned how to determine whether the jade is fate or real in a room


still cold like hell although indoor lol
then we continued heading to the great wall


-viewed from the bus-



Tadaaaaa! about few hours we finally reached!
(the great wall is located far away from the city of BeiJing plus so jammed the way to there)


The great wall I went is JuYongGuan Great Wall. 居庸关长城
the nearest great wall from the city


I found an eskimos! LOL
she's my boss's wife actually ahahah :p


On the great wall was colder than under the great wall


the white cherry trees (Y)(Y)(Y)


only six of us succeed climb up the great wall
and the else gave up and supposed wait for us in the bus lol
we also met some tourist from HK
they are so funny, kept asking have some pics with us :3


does this pic make you laugh?
due to I showed it to my family, everyone of them laughed non-stop lol
Yeaaa, the red house was our target to climb up
but I just climbed until half as just I'm the only one who wanted to finish it
they just waited me on the opposite of the stairs zz
as what you see, there's really no one climbs up there o.o


climbed down is harder than climb up seriously
the stairs are super super steep


under the great wall, there was some photographers were readied for us to take pic with their traditional chinese costumes


and for sure I muct have a try :B


my aunt too


after the great wall was our lunch time


the dishes look so delicious but definitely no -.- we've left a lot 


next destination was BeiJing Bird's nest and Water cube after lunch


The Bird's Nest :)


the area of there is damn big
I hope I have a bicycle to cycle around the area instead
as it's awesome if i could cycle under the windy weather (Y)


The Water Cube of BeiJing
mom asked why we not visit at night?
I also want to know why TT
they said the night outside view of water cube is damn beautiful
arghhh, missed this chance D;


The building behind me is National Indoor Stadium of BeiJing


Beijing kites are so special!
a lot little kites string together into a long kites


the white cherry tree again
I want to meet the pink one T-T


after an hour, we continued our next destination


here was our last destination of beijing trip day 2
 798 Art Zone Beijing
there are many streets art
the place which my boss's sis requested to go (she's an artist)


we walked until saw this adorable shop, Panda Mandy. 熊猫慢递


It’s a strange “post office” in Beijing’s 798 art district. 
The idea is to write a letter and have it delivered after some years? 
Or something like that. 


Awww so cute ♥♥ I'm regretted again why didn't send myself a letter D;


**pretended to send a postcard lol


met my boss and his gang at a restaurant
they ordered  水煮鱼 (Sichuan poached sliced fish in hot chili oil) to have a try
seriously the whole bowl was full of oil omggg 
so spicy as well I think.


the pink cheery tree, I saw it when passed by
don't even have a chance to take pic with :/


Almost 7pm we had our dinner


the environment is so nice (Y)(Y)(Y)


back to hotel at 8pm something
I hate the tour guide why sent us back to hotel so early instead not brought us to visit the night of Beijing
as my parents always have a night walk when they traveled Beijing
why I have a such poor tour guide D;


opposite my hotel was Beijing Happy Valley
It only lively during summer, the tour guide told us


-the night view around the hotel-


No comments:

Post a Comment