February 18, 2013

#148 : Valentine's gift, INSTAX MINI 8

babe PeiErn be my girlfriend on valentine's day
guess what, it's my second year celebrated single's day instead valentine's day lol
no boyfriend is good. as long as so freedom. I SAY THE TRUTH! :)
reached 1U around 10am to rush to cinema to buy movie ticket
still is CNY week, I thought there's no more seat for us to watch HK's movie
Thanks God, we were able to watch the movies although we sat at very below lol


#OOTD


my sis and Jewel joined us to watch movie too.


Starbucks before the movie started
about the movie, Hotel Deluxe is funnier than I love HK.
but I wonder why does the ticket of I love HK is more expensive than Hotel Deluxe!?
unfair, not worth 囧

when I was watching Hotel Deluxe, suddenly got a call from Bernard
he so kacau lorr, disturbed me to watch the funniest part of the movie lol -.-
he asked whether got anybody at home
I thought my parents went out ady if not he wont ask like that 
but my parents actually at home -.- isn't he don't dare to call my dad my mom? lol
just messaged him awhile my battery dead.
unable to contact him and also my parents sighhh
after that, my parents went to 1U to pick me and my sis to have dinner
I asked them what did Bernard send to my house?
huhh, they mouth shut lol
they just gave me some tips which are that's price is more than 100bucks, that's useful sometime and so on
LOL =____= 


Tadaaaaaaaaaa~ the gift


omggggggggggg? O.O is instax mini 8! TT
super super surpriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D xie xie ni ah!!


the film is so expensive, must jimat to use lol
that's why my parents said it's useful for sometime and they swore I'm not willing to waste it for surely.


got a card too


so sorry that there's no door bell outside my house AAAHAHAA!


so hyper after unpack the gift heheheehheee

my first film goes to my sweet parent's pic
ps : my dad disallows me upload it :( lol


second goes to my own ^^v 


The next day, 15th Feb, outing with ah wah for watching movie as well
we met and took a taxi at WS dormitory to Mid Valley
parents have no worry chung's sisters take taxi 
because of ah wah got a lot experience always take public transportation lol -.-
the speed of taxi and the price of the fee is not bad. considering next time go again by taxi :3
movies of the day were Journey to West and Wedding Diary II
seriously both are AWESOME!
but the front of the movie (Journey to West) is kinda scary, my sis and I kept shouting in the cinema lol HAHAAA
btw cool like hell when sitting in the cinema, damn regret didn't bring my jacket along TT


#ootd

my haul of the day :-


my baby instax mini 8's new cloth :D


too bad, there's only have  two colurs which are yellow and white
I were so confused whether should buy the yellow one or not
since I afraid yellow is not match with my blue baby lol 
*I didn't bring my baby to Mid Valley
but at last my decision doesn't make me regret, not bad to look at :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment