June 8, 2013

#158 : ✈ Langkawi Trip Day1, 4th June

my parents had planned a vacation to Langkawi Island during this June school holiday since last year
sound so long :o (they succeed to book cheap air tickets to Langkawi Island last year)
my bro is damn excited for it due to he never been boarding to anywhere
my sis even more serious, she insomnia at night before the trip lol 

4th June, headed to airport after breakfast in the morning for 1.55pm plane


mom brought along aunt and beloved grandma going too :)
(so totally 7 of us)


(had a lot vacant sits on our plane)


almost 3pm we reached!


most of the tourists will rent a car in the airport to easy for them to go everywhere
and my family was not excepted as well
we rented Proton Saga for RM200 plus RM50 for deposit
considered the price is not bad :)


#ootd of me and sis 


my parents were so mad after rented a car as the Proton Saga had no petrol at all
and plus it was hard to find the petrol stations since we dont know where is it
after asking people only know the nearest petrol station from the airport still needed about 7km (if i'm not mistake)
had no petrol at all, parents kept complaining in the car coz afraid not enough petrol to reach the petrol station
''why so poor their service..?! arghh'' etc
after the car full of petrol, we were guiding by GPS to arrive our hotel
I have no idea why I typed the right address of my hotel but the GPS guided us to the center of Langkawi
(my hotel should be near by the beach instead center of Langkawi)
then I called the hotel servicers asking for how to go their hotel
to the hotel from the Langkawi center had taken about half an hour
gosssh, we wasted like 2hours (find petrol station and the hotel) just aimed to find the way to reach my hotel =_=

arrived hotel around 5pm
my mom has booked two normal rooms but we just checked in a room only when we reached
due to we requested to have a connecting room or both rooms are near to each other
so we needed to wait for the servicers to arrange again for us


once entered the room that we checked in realized that the floor still wet (you may see that in above pic)
my mom told she saw some online comments about this hotel sometimes the guests have to delay the time to check in since have to wait for the servicers arrange the rooms for them
considered a lot guests and insufficient room in this hotel lol


normal room is just available for maximum 2 people but we dont care and 3/4 people shared a room hehe


(the outside view from my room)
yeaaa, my parents and I love the room they arranged for us since the pool is just some steps away from our room :D
the environment is clean and nice (Y)(Y)


-the pool bar-


-the restaurant is opposite the pool, so people would enjoy their meal beside the pool (Y)-


my dad and bro jumped into the pool after checked in immediately


following by my sis, aunt and grandma 


mom and I didn't swim since we planned to play water on the next day :)


7pm plus we on foot to have our dinner in a restaurant named as Casablanca Seafood Restaurant which located beside our hotel


we dont dare to order seafood at there since the price is expensive and we scared it is not delicious
so no worth to try


but still ordered a bowl of lala soup


we just ordered the cheapest dishes and our choice was right coz the dishes were just only so so :/
while having our dinner, a chinese tour guide chatted with my parents
they talked about where to visit the next day of our trip
and he suggested us some destinations to visit like renting a motor boat to visit Langkawi Geopark
RM300 for the rental boat and available for maximum 10 people for 2hours
it's considered worth coz we divided RM300 by 7 people, a person is just RM42.85
so the Langkawi Geopark was our first destination of tomorrow (5th June)
thanks god, it was so lucky we found a mini market nearby the restaurant before we walked back to our hotel for rest
thus we bought supper back to hotel (well, we actually not full since the dishes were so small)
beer, cup noodles, snacks etc

walked into the hotel hall, the servicers told me that they succeed found a connecting room on third floor for us
and they emphasized the room is super deluxe and deluxe
in the other word, we moved from normal room to super deluxe and deluxe room wow :O 
Awww so love this hotel :3


this is the super deluxe room :)


I wonder why the super deluxe and deluxe room's televisions are old model even the normal room's television is LCD lol .__.


the door at there corner there is connecting to the deluxe room


these two beds are belonged to deluxe room which my aunt and grandma overnight :)
the difference between super deluxe and deluxe room is just the room size


called it a day after supper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment