June 15, 2013

#159 : ✈ Beijing Trip day3, 11th April

realized that I've back from Beijing for about two months
recalling this trip so so much!
decided to update the day3 of the trip before ass off the chair to have my dinner
so here you go! enjoyyy ;)


first and foremost, as usual would be my coordinate random snapshotted
the tour guide told us the weather of our day3 which was 11th April 2013 was warmer than first and second day
hence I wore lesser, my preparation of boyish style outfit has been chosen on the day
parents told me I look damn short with this jeans T__T

Our day 3 itinerary was very comfortable
no need to rush for next destination since the day we only visited some streets which like 'mini shopping mall'
the day was definitely like shopping day *girls love :D
after breakfast we headed to Qianmen Ancient Street 前门仿古商业街
on the way before reached the street jammed again  *bored :/


walking is the better way to arrive the street faster


this ancient street is as spick and span street, you can hardly to find a little rubbish on the floor (Y) 
the street is damn gorgeous!!
I've visited a lot streets on that day and this is the only street I love the most
a lot food, traditional or fashionable cloths, shoes, souvenirs in the alleys of the street there
You know what? I saw a lot very nice flats, shoes and heels there
I did a big mistake which was i didn't purchase anyone of them at all 
Feel damn regret man!! the price is not bad plus it is hard to find in Malaysia 
(i mean some of the types of shoes that I hardly find in Malaysia)
I just can't stop blaming myself lol :'((


(pics from google)
you will also find a lot foreign clothes outlets there! this was what I surprised lol :B
such as H&M, UNIQLO, Zara, Clio Coddle Lacoste, Swatch and so forth
those are in at least two and more floors in a building! Woooo


my boss and his gang aimed to go there to have Beijing's dim sum as breakfast
thus they didn't full their empty stomach before gathered in hotel


group pic outside the dim sum restaurant


so weird their dim sum I've eaten :s
still prefer Malaysia's lol
guess what? our tour guide just gave us one hour and half to shop there
but we spent this an hour and half just to enjoy our breakfast lol
of course we were not satisfied thus my boss went to find the tour guide to request we want to leave at noon before have our lunch
12pm something when we left, the tour guide told us this was his first time he waited for tourists who were us to shop Qianmen Street so long
we totally stayed there about 3hours and more AHAHHAHHA :p


the day sky was so blue. so love Awww


you know what, we blamed the tour guide when we left since the morning weather was not exactly like what he told
still very cold due to the strong wind when we were shopping at the main street lol


therefore we loitered the alleys to avoid the strong wind blow


we saw a lot ancient buildings in the alleys. 古色古香 (Y)(Y)(Y)!!


the whole building behind me was Tong Ren Tang (同仁堂)
It is a Chinese pharmaceutical company which is now the largest producer of traditional Chinese medicine
This company is headquartered in Beijing, so this is the biggest shop that we visited. (totally 3 floors)
my boss is the owner of herbal shop, as such it is a must for him to go in for a look
I followed him too
It is fantastic inside! damn big and many securities were there on duty!
each floor has a lot professional traditional Chinese physicians provided the knowledge of herbal
it deserves to be called the largest producer of traditional Chinese medicine in the world (Y)


besides the Tong Ren Tang still have some else herbal shop


this was my so called 'souvenir alley'


with the giant :O


saw the line on the floor?
that is the tram's track (噹噹車)


that is Bell Tower (钟楼)


found a cute 'A PANDA' shop there


Amazing jellyfish lights found in another shop *.*


I'm actually carried my bro's souvenir Plants Vs Zombies Castle Puzzle Hehee
quite cheap, just around RM10 and I never found in Malaysia so I bought for him :3


and yeaaa the happy girl taking pic with randomly saw the tram :DD
I didn't hear dang dang sound when it passed by me :o
asked my parents, they told me we can only hear the sound when sitting inside the tram
How they know? since they sat this tram here before when they travelling Beijing
they said their itinerary has included the fee of sitting tram
why I dont have DD;


After three hours, we should be to have lamb steamboat as lunch after this Qianmen Street actually
but due to the restaurant was full of tourists so our plan changed at last minute
We went to a next street that nearby the restaurant for a walk first then


(Pics took in the bus when passed by)
Awww damn beautiful pink and white cherry trees!!


Our next street to shop is called Nan Luo Gu Xiang 南锣鼓巷
Drum Tower (鼓楼) towards Nanluoguxiang, which is a long historical street lined with lots of shops 
this street is not bad, a lot food to eat (but too bad, we having steamboat later, so didn't eat too much :/)


What I love this street the most? 
There was a lady selling liu lian gao 榴莲糕 (durian snack) on the way there
omggg I cant expect that I could find durian snack in China lol hahhaa


how can durian lovers resist the attractant of  beloved durian!!!!? :p


Taddaaaaa! This was the liu lian gao!
This is the best durian dessert I ever ate in Beijing! ♥♥♥
I can bet with all of you surely will in mad love with it once you try!


and I also surprised that all my Beijing trip group members are durian lovers too!! hahahaa


It had some durian pieces inside, some cake, and was really rich, creamy and scrumptious!
**typing this part I miss a lot this such awesome dessert :'((


can you see the workers were working there?
they were repairing the historical type of residence called Siheyuan 四合院


I asked myself what is that when I heard Siheyuan in my heart
coz I think that if I asked others maybe they will reply like 
''harr? Si He Yuan is so famous in China, how come you dont know'' lol
then I looked carefully realized Siheyuan is actually the residence where always show in Chinese Gong Fu drama lol :o
Siheyuan is damn valuable in China


China is the country which I can see the combination of historical ancient buildings and modern tall buildings 
like in above pic showed that in front is traditional design wooden bridge and Siheyuan and the back is modern tall buildings
(Y)


the restaurant we had lamb steamboat


we got private room ^^v


lamb steamboat lamb steamboat, sound like very nice but NO, it was extremely bad!!
the main dishes of course was the lamb
when the lamb in the soup, the soup cant even drink at all and the other dishes cant intake also
since it had very big bad smell. omggg **vomit
guess what, the tour guide told us even their China people also cant adapt their lamb steamboat taste
sure that we left a lot lol


again we walked to the next street that we going to visit


the red tower behind me was Drum Tower (鼓楼)


Tadaaa, few minutes after that we reached YanDai XieJie 烟袋斜街  :D
every street we visited the day was similar, a lot shops and foods inside the streets
the difference between them just the building design, the length of the street and how old the history of the street


The only dessert I tried in this street
Pauline (Elicia's sis) bought and we tried. it tasted so so good!
it was like the hot fried rolled dough ate with cool vanilla ice cream Awww :999


pic with Drum Tower again lol


after this street, we went to LingDang Hutong 铃铛胡同 by bus (** no more walking lol)


Hutongs are the of narrow streets or alleys that most commonly associated with Beijing
this street was absolutely different with other streets that I had visited 
no shop no food, this alley was formed by the lines of their citizens' residence which was Siheyuan
means that we went there just only can hang around outside of the Siheyuan
I thought we still can go in to see the Siheyuan but who will be so good to let us visit their house lol :X


there were two ways that we can visit this Hutong which was either walking or loitering the whole area by pedicab


our tour guide already arranged for us, two persons in a pedicab


this was the Bell Tower that I've mentioned many times in this post ;p


and the red one was Drum Tower (I've mention before too)


the pedicab driver told us the history of Hutong when we were on his pedicab
he explained a lot but I only can understand some since his voice was too low as his body was facing back to us lol


some entrance doors of Siheyuan


guess what, ''三轮车跑得快 上面坐着老太太 要五毛 给一块 你说奇怪不奇怪''
this our childhood song was really be used at here lol
we needed to give some tips to the pedicab driver since their incomes were low *tour guide said this


Dr. Tea 茶博士家 was our last itinerary of the day
before arrived this tea shop, the tour guide told us this company has a lot outlets in any provinces in China
can be said as the biggest tea company in China
Yunnan is the province that produces the best tea in China and this Dr. Tea's tea is came from there too
he asked then why we still need to come Beijing to try their tea which is came from Yunnan
why dont we just go Yunnan to have a try?
well, Beijing is the capital of China, so their tea from Yunnan is the toppest grade
perhaps we are unable to have a try of greatest tea in Yunnan since their greatest tea has sent to Beijing :O

we had no this tea shop to visit in our itinerary actually, but guess what
their government has set a rule for every tourist who comes to China for a trip with travel group
we must to visit 5 places when travelling China which are tea, silk, pearl and two jade factories (it is complusory)
are you curious to know why we have to visit two jade factories? arent they different? yesss
one of the jade factories I've blogged about, dont you still remember? (here you are, for those who havent read)
that jade factory is belong to the government and another one (I havent blog) is belong to the private company
I'll tell more when I blog the part, so stay tuned? ;)

come back to the topic!


we were sent to a private room to have a little talk about their tea introduction 


this girl was not our lecturer but she was the one who made tea to us for whole lecture
she is so petite and adorable :3


-I just have four pics in the private room since we were banned to take pic when the lecture started-


Pauline was the only one buyer in our travel group lol hahha

when the bosses were smoking outside, I had a chance to capture outside view of the tea shop
I cant believe that just only the bridge outside there can already attract me to take 'thousand' pics lol
but I only posted some :)


the opposite me was Chinatown (Tong Yan Gai)


Dr. Tea is nearby bird's nest of Beijing


we had our dinner in National Jade Hotel after that


the main dishes of the night was dumplings
there were 9 types of dumplings we had. omgg?
soup, fried, vegetarian and etc
as usual we cant finish at all sighh 


Awww I love this wonderful evening shot so much! (no filter, no edit)
thats's all of the day. hope everyone of you has a great Saturday. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment