December 9, 2012

#137 : Tokyo Pastry

omgggg, I love this selca so so so muchhhhhh!
my hair looks awesome in this pic! like has been dip-dyed 
black + brown + blue = Awwww!
must dye it after next year SPM over! IT IS A MUST! :B


Halohaaaa! how are you guyss? :)
it's Sunday again! automatically I'll be appeared in blogging
means that will be blogged once a week. perhaps?
Well, I just done resized/edited all the pics which took when during my Malacca trip with family last week
but sorry that I'm not going to update the post now
since that the post will waste my a lot precious time lol (too long & too many pics to upload)
would post it when I'm really free. so stay tuned? ;)

alright, this post is talking about my so called happy hour at Tokyo Pastry
I went yesterday night after work with Sau Wah, my colleague
only me and him? yeaaaa
I had asked my aunt and another colleague came along actually but they ffk at last minute -.-
so left me and him. we are not dating okayyy? lol dont misunderstand hehee ;)
It is my first time been there. *I mean having dessert at there
my first should go with babe PeiErn actually *I swore before!
but too bad, she cant accompany due to I cant match her time and she cant match my time as well lol
but I believe we still have chance to enjoy the dessert at there in a day and it's coming soon! maybe before my birthday? :b hehe

kayy let the pics do the talks >>


The environment there is very nice and comfortable :D
hmmm, I think if Sau Wah is reading my post now, he would have a very big question mark lol
he'll wonder when did I take the environment pics (as once we reached there was just sat down and ordered dessert but not taking pics)
Sau Wah, dont worry now I'm going to solve your problem now Heiheiiii
I captured those when I got my first stepped into Tokyo Pastry (7th July)
means those are old pic which I'm still storing :) 


The menu.
I went there at 9pm plus. The waitress told me the kitchen had closed
thus, we just only can order cakes and drinks but not dishes at the time :(


Sau Wah's - Ice Cafe Latte.
guess what!? he texted me yesterday midnight after we yamcha.
he told me he couldn't sleep at all due to he drank Latte lol
laughed die me HAHAHAA


mine - Ice Cappuccino 


the little pots are containing sugar water. SO CUTE ;3


Sau Wah's - Black Sesame Slice
nice! it is not so so sweet but MODERATE.


mine - Mango Cream Cheese :9
GOOD as well! Whaoo


happy girl with her beloved dessert ♥


guess what is this? :D


*thick. It looks like a book but nope!


It is receipt box! nice man
so fulled after this :9
CIAOOOOOOOOOOOOO