December 31, 2012

#141 : Birthday post ♥

lets start my birthday post! :)
after daddy dealt with his stuff, he brought me and family outed to shop Sunway


my coordinate of Christmas day!
mommy presented me this coverall pants from Kitchen. BIG LOVE thanks mother! *,*

'shouldn't go out on public holidays' THIS SENTENCE IS REALLY MEANT!
serious traffic jam when on the way to Sunway + car park full at all ishhhh.
jam for 20minutes plus and we finally found an empty car park


the choral singing ♬

hmmm maybe I had nothing to buy so I felt damn bored at there although there got big sale 
asked parents leave in the evening and straight to have birthday dinner with them :*)


they let me choose what to eat the night
I felt like to eat steamboat suddenly so they brought me to Puchong for seeking steamboat restaurant
 *why go so far? since uncle and dad said they saw a lot steamboat restaurants by the roadside when sometimes they passed by
we really found! but guess what!?
those restaurants' business hours are started from 5.30/6pm
we reached there at almost 5pm onlyyyyyy!
of course elders waited impatient, so they went back to KD for a look lol
 thus at last, we had our early dinner at HomeTown steamboat
(the food and service of there are not bad :D)


there isn't counting each person's price but food that we ate price (quite worth ;)


Steamboat Yee Mee plus Bee Hoon and two eggs - rm4


New Style Set 001 - rm14.50


Sha Cha Slim Pork Slice - rm6.90


Yau Mark - rm4.90


QQ Beancurd , Ipoh Style Pork Balls, Chinese Mushroom, Abalone Mushroom - both are rm5.90 for each


yay! we took the group pic before started to eat :D


Tom Yam and Normal Soup (Y)


parents ordered this, BBQ Devid Rays - rm12.90. I didn't try this since I can't eat spicy ><


the waitress who at the back was keeping the dishes and preparing our last but not least dessert :9


Tadaaaaaa! ~ is Ice Cream Fondue ^^v


why only got three flavors of ice cream TT


Awwww


home sweet home after that for blowing birthday cake ceremony at home
(every year do the same thing at Christmas night Hehee.)


Here have to thanks to my uncle to buy me a scrumptious oreo plus chocolate birthday cake :D


I'm the birthday girl of Christmas day! I'm also officially 16 years old :3


with uncle 


and also the dearest familyyyy ♥

*blog about the little presents that I got of this year


last year I lost my phone, daddy immediately bought a new one to me as birthday present 
(means now my phone is officially one-year-old as well lol :B)
and this year, I got angpau from him Awww.
be honestly, this is also my first year got angpau from him (I mean angpau for birthday but not chinese new year)
yessss is really! maybe he thinks that I'm starting grow maturer, wont random waste money anymore lol zz
HAHAHAAA love daddy damn much!


A Christmas campur Birthday card from sweetheart PeiErn :D
I remembered that I already put in my plastic bag but don't know why I left it at her house -.-
she said she'll pos laju to me but until now I haven't got lol
Thanks again btw :*


belated present I got on 26th December from SauWah
I just know him for not reach two months, so surprised that he presented to me
*declaration : I always talk about what I wish to get on my birthday in front of him when we working (but i'm joking around!)
prehpas he was serious with it TT touching!


He told me that he realized it was very hard to write wishes to birthday girl -.-


omggggg?


yesssss! He drew it!!!!!!!! IT'S SUPER SUPER SUPER NICE!!! AWWWW
talent of drawing HUHHU :D


is Chinese Painting Puzzle! Thankyou so much Wah! ^^v
I'm gonna to start play this next year Hehee.


29th December, when I was working in the afternoon, suddenly got message from my mom
she text-ed me 'WeiYee has sent some letters to you again!'
I was like 'harr? again? I had received four postcards already and now letters again?'
I rushed to my room after back from work to open the envelopes and see
following pics show you what I got from her :D


a postcard and again! envy her traveling a lot places of Taiwan /.\
once she goes travel, she sure notices for whether got postcard selling or not because she wants to send back to show off me lol  HAHAAA
(she told me ^^v)

the second one, Christmas card to my whole family from her! 你真有我家人心 :***


Thanks babe!


the most important is I got belated birthday card from her :DDDD (Y)


me accompany you fat together okayyy? :bb ♥


The box is dedicated to put the postcards/cards that she sent to me
I'm collecting without doubt :3


pen-off! :A