December 27, 2012

#140 : Christmas Eve ♥

I celebrated + countdown-ed my Christmas Eve with friends and family last year 
so how about this year?
so sad, I had no plan for this year Christmas Eve eventhough some of my friends asked me to join them for dinner or party
apologies that I cant make it due to I can't take off again. December is such a super busy month
I've took some days off. my boss is gonna to kill me soon if I still going to take off lol

morning part ~

Christmas Eve morning, had my breakfast with Bernard at In House Cafe, GizaMall
It was an eleventh hour plan. Early in the morning, I kept messaging him dont be late, if not.. lol
as what I thought, he really late for few minutes -.- ishhh
where got girl wait for guy one? lol
met him at 9am plus. 
after ordered our choice of breakfast we gossiped while waiting for the food
I really hope that I dare to complain why did the chefs cook our breakfast with very very slow motion - -
had waited for more than 15minutes


mine Hot Lemon


and mine English Breakfast

well, I felt guilty as I dumped him alone at there after fulled my stomach
reason : I have to go back my work place on time (10am)
so sorryyyy HAHAA! but never mind, I had asked Kinpong to go accompany you :B

at night part ~

every year a day before Christmas night (my birthday night as well), I sure will stay up late! 
YESS IT'S REALLY! I think most of you same with me too lol
for me, the night time of this year was very very hard to pass since I countdown alone in front of the computer LOLOLOLOLL!
so lonely :((
11pm something, weiyee asked me to skype.
she accompanied until wee hours even she was having a Christmas Eve party with her Taiwan class/schoolmates


AHAHHAA the ghost weiyee :PP
guess what? she kept asking me to go study room coz she wanted to give me something
but I was like ''harr? there's no one being with me now. why still want go study room?'' lol
at last, I listened to her, followed her request 
and then her Taiwan friends sang three versions birthday song (cantonese, english,  mandarin) and a chirstmas song to me 
Awwwwww :DDDD felt pretty surprise :p THANKS and Nice to meet you all! <3 p="p">
and then I went out to sit in front of my computer again
I wanted to check who is the first one wishing me at facebook actually but weiyee still doesn't want me out
unusual feeling in my heart that time lol
I dont want choi her ady and suddenly my mom and sis awoke from sleep
they said they were very hungry and can't fall in sleep again
I trust them at that time since I was very hungry too - -
mom opened the door and went out to chat with someone (I thought she talked with neighbors)
sis complained me talked so loud with weiyee and asked me go back study room again 
I persisted stay at living room and GUESS WHAT!? 
mom suddenly came in and switched off the light
my two babes brought a Baskin Robbin ice cream (there's a candle on it) and some cupcakes with singing birthday song to me
OMGGGGGG I was like ''I can't believe this happen to me ><''
damn surprised although my tears haven't dropped HAHHAA
*I'm still skyping with weiyee on the time too
weiyee sang song with them together as well :D
too bad, I just can share out with talking but no video recording :/ (no one recorded coz too rush)


Jesline was holding my phone and skyping with weiyee :3


do you spot weiyee is in the phone? HAHAA ghost again :B
yee said I look like a pregnant in this pic -.- ikr, I'm getting fatter TT HELP HELP!


pic with the girls and cupcakes
as what you see in  above pic, Jesline's hand holding the cupcake was almost touching my cheek. oh man -.-
they just can stay awhile coz Jes's mom was waiting them at outside of my house
must thanks to auntie for fetching them to give me a surprise ^^v
and also must thanks to my mom and sis sacrificed their beauty sleep to wait for them coming 

#TakeANote :
I've asked mom about the surprise, 
she told me Yeeyong called her at noon(24th) saying that she and Jesline will come my house for giving me a surprise at 12am on the dot
and begging my mom don't expose their plan at the same time lol
I also asked weiyee about the surprise,
she told me, she also last minute knew that their plan. They ordered yee must lead myself into study room
so that Yeeyong and Jesline can do the surprise successfully 
whatever la, although the plan was little bit not prefect but I still appreciated of it :DDD
THANKS THANKS THANKS from my bottom of heart TT
*there's more surprise if weiyee suddenly appeared in front of me to sing birthday song with them HAHHA I'M IMAGINING LOL


what they did a good job on my face lol =______= oilyyyyy!


The flavor was something like vanilla mixing with chocolate cookies (I THINK LA)
Bernard told me that Jesline called him to ask what flavor does hoyan like.
SURELY NO STRAWBERRY PLEASE!!! Thankyouuuu ;b


the day was such a meaningful christmas eve since I got surprise and pressies from them :D


an owl necklace from Vincci, pressie from Bernard Awww :D


he also got me 3 pair of yellow earrings. THANKS DUDE! :A


another necklace from Diva, present from Yeeyong :D
I think this is actually a pair of couple necklace due to there 'BEST' word on it and Yeeyong showed me another 'FRIEND' on her necklace too 
sangat suka la weihhhh! Thankyouuuu again :*


kayyy, that's all of this post ;)
DEAR READERS! please stay tuned for my next coming birthday celebration post, goodnight! ♥