March 15, 2013

#151 : Chork Yi, CNY

my CNY 'Chork Yi' (2nd of CNY 11st Feb) diary? here you go :)
had reunion dinner with my Chung's whole family at grandparents' house
no rice. no chicken. no pork. no fish, we had steamboat :DDD
steamboat for this year was my uncle's idea. he did a good job! (Y)
it was my first year steamboat with my family during CNY Awwww

in the evening, ladies were busy preparing
and gentlemen were guiding the children to gamble. their way to take care of the kids lol 


uncle bought firecracker at last minute

be a photographer sure that I've carried the camera to take pic at every moment
including captured before the steamboat party started Hehe :p


considered quite a lot food :9
I surprised my grandma bought crab as well. **Nice nice (Y)


the crab was super sweet! yes sweet! so fresh :DD damn love!


aunt and mom lost image hahahhahaha


firecracker at night


'HUAT AH!!'


fireworks again afterwards


kayy. done report of the day. Byeeeeeeeeeee ;)

2 comments: