April 8, 2013

#153 : BeiJing's Coordinate

seem like I've been abandoned my blog like seriouslyyy..
sorry guys! I really have no the mood to refresh my lovely diary
instead stalking others' blog is my priority recently lol

skip to school today, mommy scolded due to I just need to take 4days leave instead 5days
I told mom, perphas I'll over excited and have a insomnia night before the day to BeiJing
thus I should get enough rest at home before having a fun trip
well, it's actually a lame excuse. lazy is lazyyy lol
since I'm bored to death right now so decided to come with a vain post
can be said is a coordinate of my BeiJing trip post as well.

I dont know whether most of you same with me or not
I am the one who always open the wardrobe to look for what to wear before heading to somewhere
 after I decided what will be my coordinate of the day, I'll warn sis dont try to choose the outfit lol
LIKE A BOSS LOL :p
(yea, we both always share everything with each other. sharing is caring)

hmmm maybe I read too much others' blogs
everyone of them is always posing their fashionable apparels
they had influenced me!! lol
the feeling of fashion style is COOL for me but this can be wasting a lot $$ if want to be a fashionable :/
well, I'm still young still have no the ability to get the pricey brands to show off *lol?
so for me, some are not so expensive clothes can be also matching nicely
(talking so long but this paragraph means nothing actually lol *ignore! zzz)



my outfit of today!
Top from Giordano, Jacket from SW, Pants from ROMP, Bag from 1U, Shoes from Crocs


second outfit, maybe wearing on the first day at BeiJing to visit CCTV BeiJing
Sweater from GuiLing, Jeans (mom bought),  Sweater Hat from Malacca, 
Scarf from Taiwan, Shoes from Crocs


Third outfit to visit gorgouse Forbidden City!
Winter Coat (relative bought), Sweatcloth from Winter Time, Gloves from Daiso, Shoes from Crocs


Next green outfit to challenge The Great Wall of China!
mom told there always blows strong winds, perhaps I'll tie braids? :)
Sweater from GuiLin, Leggings from ShangHai, Beanie Hat from 1U, 
Scarf (aunt bought), Shoes from Crocs


The following outfit to visit somewhere of BeiJing (forgot where is it liaooo lol)
super casual! like boyish (Y) *winkkk!
Sweater (relative bought), Jeans (bought long time ago, forgot the shop liao), 
Hat from 1U, Shoes from Crocs


The last day at BeiJing, shopping day at Silk Market (Xiushui)
Sweater from 1U, Skirt Leggings from F Block, Beanie Hat from 1U, 
Scarf from Taiwan, Shoes from Crocs


The extra outfit, maybe wearing to fly Malaysia
Sweater (relative bought), Sweater Hat from Malacca, Bag from 1U, Shoes from Crocs


most of those were bought by relative, mom from oversea
sorry for no conclusion here since I have to go now. 
see you after I'm back Ciaoooooo! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment